AMDRO® ANT BLOCK®
HOME PERIMETER ANT BAIT (GRANULES)
- At a rate of 4 oz. per 180 linear feet, apply in a band 1 ft. wide around the outside perimeter of the building.
- Also treat areas such as porches, patios, driveways, sidewalks, flower gardens, wood piles, and trees.
- Apply near visible ant trails as well as cracks and crevices where ants may enter structure.
- At a rate of 1 to 2-1/8 oz. per mound, apply bait directly onto and around mound using a disposable spoon.
- For fire ants, sprinkle around the mound, taking care not to disturb it.
- For Texas leafcutting ants, look for the central concentration of mounds, indicating the colony, and then apply onto mounds at a rate of 3/4 lb./ colony.
WHERE TO BUY
We'll show you the AMDRO® retailers near you.