- Usually, a tunnel system is occupied by only one gopher.
- Gophers are vegetarian, feeding only on plants, roots, trees and grass.
- Moles have two thumbs.
- They eat mostly earthworms and other small invertebrates found in the soil.
Amdro® Mole* & Gopher Bait Tips
- This product is hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
- Wear waterproof gloves
- Predatory animals, such as cats and birds, might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
*Not for use on moles in CA, IN or NC