AMDRO® Quick Kill® Lawn & Landscape Insect Killer Concentrate is to be diluted with water for spray or brush application.
- Fill sprayer with the desired volume of water and add this product.
- To prepare a 0.02% ready-to-use solution (recommended for ornamentals, roses, flowers, and trees), dilute 7½ fluid ounces of this product per gallon of water. To prepare a 0.04% ready to use solution (recommended for lawns), dilute 15 fluid ounces of this product per gallon of water.
- Mix only the amount of solution needed for the application.
- Close and shake before use in order to insure proper mixing.
- Uniformly apply one gallon of 0.04% solution over a 1,000-square-foot area with a sprayer.
- Lawn should not be longer than 3 inches at the time of application.
- Repeat application is necessary only if there are signs of renewed insect activity.
FOR ANT MOUND TREATMENTS:
- To treat ant mounds, dilute 0.8 fluid ounces of this product in 1–2 gallons of water and apply to each mound area by sprinkling the mound until it is wet and treat a 4-foot diameter circle around the mound.
- Use the higher volume for mounds larger than 12 inches. For best results, apply in cool weather, such as in early morning or late evening hours, but not in the heat of the day.
FOR ORNAMENTALS, ROSES, FLOWERS, AND TREES:
- Apply 0.02% to 0.04% solution to point of run-off by brush or as a spray. Spray up to the point of run-off, making sure to cover all sides of leaves and trunk. Retreat if pests return.
- For ground covers, bedding plants, foliage, annuals, and perennials, apply one gallon of 0.02% or 0.04% solution per 1,000 square feet as a uniform spray. Repeat treatment as necessary to achieve control using higher application rates as pest pressure and foliage area increases. Repeat application should be limited to no more than once per seven days.