APPLYING WITH A BROADCAST OR DROP SPREADER:
- Determine the size of the area to be treated.
- Use the spreader setting to deliver the rate listed on the label’s chart.
- Use the higher recommended rate for lawns with heavy thatch (greater than ¾ inch).
- For landscape plantings, use a spreader or a hand-held spreader. Do not apply from your hand.
APPLYING AS A HOME PERIMETER TREATMENT:
- Before you apply, remove any debris from next to the foundation, cut back vegetation and branches that touch the foundation, and move rocks, deep mulch, or other material that could harbor pests next to the foundation.
- Spread granules evenly 3-5 feet out from the foundation using a hand held applicator or spreader.
- Wet the granules (hose spray, watering can, or rainfall).