- Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any time you visit the Ambrands Web Site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site and where you go on our WebSite. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, andany search engine you may have used to locate the site. We may use this information to help diagnose problemswith our server, administer the Web Site, and compile broad statistical data.
- Information Voluntarily Provided: Any information you provide to us (i.e., name, e-mail address, etc.) when yourequest information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Webserver and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested aboutour company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receivingfuture communications at any time (see Opt-Out Procedures below).
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Business Partners: We may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provideexpanded services to our Web Site visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies theuse of certain interactive Web Site functions. Information provided by our Web Site visitors through the use of suchinteractive functions may be available to both us and our partners.
- Agents: We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g.,administering e-mail services). Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform thesefunctions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. You should not receive unsolicited e-mailmessages from agents working on our behalf.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: We may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that suchdisclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Central Garden & PetCompany and its wholly owned subsidiaries, including Ambrands.
If you are under the age of 18, you are welcome to use this Site. However, you must obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before you submit any personally identifiable information to this Site.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from us by sending us an email at email@example.com
Notification of Changes
Central Garden & Pet, Garden Division
1000 Parkwood Circle, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30339